This morning I got up and got ready to work before spinning. I had my times all straight in my head...until I actually got to work and then I went back in time to Tuesday. Spinning is at 9:30 on Tuesday. So at 8:45 I thought - yikes! I gotta go!
I arrived and signed up for the 9something class (I didn't understand Dan at the front desk). Then I realized I forgot my water bottle, so bought water. Me, my new water, spinning shoes and towel did some ab work on the floor. I talked to Erin for a few minutes. She couldn't make spinning again because her son had a rash. At 9:10 I went over to the spinning room and did some more ab stuff on the floor...
Where is everyone...usually there's a group gathering...
9:22...why are they still in there?
Oh.
It's Thursday.
I had been there long enough already, so I decided to run.
After a mile warm-up, I did 6 x 400s, upping the speed for each one. It was alright. I think it was a good workout. But I felt kind of crummy when I noticed the girl next to me was running her regular pace at a higher speed than my "speedwork". Sigh.
I'm definitely going to cut out one day of spinning. I need to focus more on running and run more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment