Yep, the last month of the year. I am optimistic it might be a good one!
I'm trying to do something every single day of this month. Not running, necessarily, because I'm finding that is a bit lofty of a goal for me, which is fine. I'm trying to alternate running with strength. I think that's a great goal.
Dec 1st I did nothing. I have a little cold, more effecting the energy levels rather than the chest or nose so far. I rested a bunch.
Dec 2nd I ran 3 miles. It started off great! And then, well, I have a cold... I faded fast :) But I am glad I got out there.
Dec 3rd. That's today. I woke up feeling awful. I slept like crap - restless and nauseating headache. But now that I'm at work, up and moving, I feel a little better. So hopefully this 70 DEGREE DAY HOLY CRAP I can get out for a walk and do some strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment