I'm exhausted. Very very exhausted. I have a hard time thinking of things to say or be clear. But soon, things will get better.
Lawyer stuff has happened and we've agreed to terms. The business lawyer is writing that up and then it will be signed and then...at the end of this month...I'll be done with her!!
And then I have to figure out what's next.
I just got done chatting on fb with my friend Rina. She said how it's hard to be an adult. ;) And how things come and go in our lives, and how it only seems like the relationships we made in school really truly last. I love my chats with Rina. I love that I have a person who I am somehow so connected to no matter how little we interact every day/week/month, who will be in my life forever, with surprisingly small effort. An amazing thing that I treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment