40 miles in the bank.
So far so good for keeping with the schedule this week. Lol, oh wait, it's only Tuesday ;)
The bike ride last night was more than I thought I could handle, but it went very well and I'm really happy. 40 miles with roads, small hills and speed thrown in made for a very excellent workout. I was starving by the time I ate dinner at 9.
I need new gloves. Mine officially need to be retired as there are multiple holes in them now and I developed a blister during the ride last night. I think I'll look online. I looked in the store before the ride and found what I thought were exact replacements for mine for $40 (yikes!) and then some others as low as $22. I wouldn't mind paying $30 I guess, but damn. Oh well. I also need a headlight and taillight.
Glen asked me how my duathlon went and jokingly asked if I, on my victory lap, gave any kind of shout outs to my riding group. I said I took a sip of my water and then poured some out saying it was for my homies. :)
I'm looking forward to a track night in not so hot and humid weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment