Track Night:
Went into it with pretty dead legs thanks to the 40 mile bike ride. So I decided I'd just get through it all however necessary and not kill myself.
1 mile warm-up
1 mile of alternating hard/easy 100s
1 mile of alternating 200 repeats with walking 200 - 200s were 51 seconds each.
1 lap jog
3 laps walking
Wednesday 4 miles:
What great weather!!! A nice break from all of this nasty, thick humid air. My legs felt good. This is the last push week before taking it a little easier next week before the duathlon. I still have a brick to do this week, probably Friday. Next Monday night I'll ride with the group. Tuesday will probably just be easy at the track and Wednesday would be good for a quick 3 miles to get my leg speed familiar for the weekend. :)
4 miles in 39:12 = 9:48 pace
Thanks for going slowly with me, Casey! Did you notice how I was asking all the questions to get you to talk so I could just huff and puff along? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment