After a good three days of quality biking and running, today was a needed rest day. My knee doesn't hurt today, even if I try to make it, so that is good. I'll stop trying to understand it and just accept that it doesn't want to talk about it.
Unfortunately I got my days wrong for spinning at the gym. I thought there was a class on Fridays now, at 8:15. There is but it is that intervals class (that just happens to use the bikes). :( I am a bit bummed because I was happy to add this to my schedule- it fit so well. I guess I'll just get up and run instead and maybe bike Saturday. Crap- now ivejust realized I'll miss the group ride Monday too since we'll be doing fun stuff and watching the fireworks. I am going to have to get out on the roads before the du at least one more time, even if it is (and will be) solo.
Well that was a lot of thinking out loud...
No comments:
Post a Comment