After work yesterday, I got Christen to go out with me for a 3 mile run on the trail. I texted her early in the morning to try to convince her to bring her stuff, and she agreed! She's just getting back into running, and has been going one or two miles here and there. Three sounded OK to her, after I assured her I didn't care if we walked, went slow, or whatever.
So it must have been 95ยบ outside. It was disgustingly hot. For some reason I decided to wear the shirt I got at the Caesar Creek du, which was white, men's, and wasn't sleeveless - and since it was a men's the sleeves came all the way down to my elbows. Feeling it on my arms bothered me immediately in the sticky weather, but oh well, it was the shirt I brought.
We enjoyed the shady sections of the trail, and hated the spots that dumped us into the sun. We turned around at 15 minutes, so we ran for 30 minutes total, and I'm guessing it was about 3 miles - felt like a 10 pace. We only walked a couple of times.
Today I'm taking the day off from running, but will lift when I get home. I'm still sore from Tuesday's session...I guess that's good though!
No comments:
Post a Comment