Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The week so far.

Monday -
What normally would have been a spinning day, and was in fact a day off, was a better workout than I had initially though. We played a round at banklick, and it was freakin hot. Afterwards I drove around a bunch, but ended back at the Swindons. We walked a mile to the pool, where I spent a lot of time sweating in the sun, but then swimming as well. I'm pretty damn sore for not putting in much effort in the water. We walked the mile back to the swindons, after a few hours at the pool and ate yummy food. Then we walked nearly a mile back and forth to the fireworks. What a great day off.
Tuesday -
I was so sore from Monday, including an odd pinched nerve/muscle problem with my right arm/shoulder, that I decided not to lift. This will be my day off for the week.
Wednesday -
4 mile run at a comfortable pace of 9:35. It wasn't all that hot out, thankfully, and the 4 mile loop we're running leaves us in the shade on our return. That's really nice. This morning we could almost swim through the humidity though. Over all a good run for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment