Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monday Easy-Peasy Three

After work I went out the building and ran down to the trail. It wasn't as humid as it has been. My stomach was still way too full of the taco salad I had at lunch, so I took it easy. My legs were also very very full of lead for the first half. But after turning around and stretching my calves a bit, they felt perfect. I think I must have just flushed out a bunch of ickiness.

Probably around 3 miles at a 10:00 pace. Perfect recovery run.

Tonight is track. I have to remember to eat a light lunch. That is the hardest thing for me when running after work: not experiencing awful heartburn or stomach issues because of too much food in my belly. Not sure what I'll have yet though. A turkey sammich sounds good...maybe I'll walk down to Blue Chip and get one and eat by the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment