Hello there blogger. It's been a few weeks, our 8 week experiment has passed, and our trip to Greece was awesome. The weather was wonder, the company was the best imaginable, and more on topic, I was in the best shape I've ever been in. My goal of being sub-200 was reached with a week or 2 left, and I was sitting at 197 when we left.
In the last few weeks the progress has continued. When we returned from Greece, I had seen another 2 pounds shed to reach 195. 193 is where I'll pick this up though.
193.... I really don't know when I was last 193 pounds. And I don't know how much more weight loss I'm aiming for, but I suppose there are a few more pounds to lose. I still have some excess to lose around my waist, and upper thighs. I'm generally pleased with the way my lifting is affecting me. My arms, chest and shoulders are showing some nice progress. I think my abs would be showing some nice progress too, but for the excess I mentioned.
So, albeit a bit sluggish, I'm back to track more of my progress. I've been trying to stick to the same schedule, but I've been a bit relaxed. This week was pretty productive, but I'll just start by highlighting.
Monday - spinning - Got pointed out for being "ready" for the last big hill when no one else was
Tuesday - Lifting - Shoulders chest and back.
Wednesday - running - 4 miles at 9:40 pace in the perfect weather
Thursday - Spinning
Friday - Off
Saturday - running - 5 miles around Perrysburg at 9:20 pace
Sunday - Disc Golf - Yet to be played, but we're leaving in a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment