It's hot now. The studio's Open House is over. Work is still work, but perhaps is going to be manageable in the next couple of weeks. Ultimate Frisbee is starting this week. I rode my bike to work today for the second time ever. It's not going to rain much if at all this week. And it's almost June. All of these things make me feel like there is a new page to turn in training/exercise and reason to be excited and motivated.
I'm happy I got to ride to work today. I was yelled at though, which was a bummer. I knew it would happen some day, and that if I continued to ride more, especially on the road, that experience was bound to happen. It made me feel crappy. My ride home was uneventful, except for managing stop and go traffic on a hill.
So, I'm not sure what is next for training. I'd like to pick a race to try to see how fast I can go. A short race, 5K. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to more good track days and Ultimate helping to whip me into shape and lead to some fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment