Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Track Tuesday

Warmed up 1 mile.

Then did 14 x 100. I've never done that many 100s. I don't know what got into me.

Plus, I looked up my 100 times from last April...and they were all about 22 - 23 seconds each while my times today were 19 - 20. Sooooo....either my GPS was screwed up or the track is wrong or I am stopping my time funny? It just seems really hard to believe that my times were faster today, because I was in way better shape last year. Perplexing...

Anyway, here are my times. So I have them as a benchmark. My favorite was my last one. Because I told myself to push, listened, and pushed. It got a 'fuck yeah' when I was done.

19:30
19:45
19:62
20:27
19:80
19:25
19:02
19:00
19:55
19:00
19:48
20:03
19:35
18:75

No comments:

Post a Comment