Monday, August 15, 2011

August week 2 recap

What a rough week! Work kicked my ass and my lack of workouts proves it. But actually, it was OK because after the Ultimate tournament, my legs were pretty trashed. So I'm looking at this week as a recovery.

Aug 7 - about 4 hours of running around during the Ultimate Frisbee tournament. It was a great time!

Aug 8 - nothing. I was at work until midnight or so.

Aug 9 - nothing. Wanted to do spinning, but in a bit of work hell as I was basically on call for every little thing that came up: feedback, changes, new items...it sucked.

Aug 10 - 3 miles easy. Had a lot of leg pain. Pretty sure it was from all of the pounding my legs took Sunday.

Aug 11 - nothing. Again missed spinning thanks to work.

Aug 12 - nothing.

Aug 13 - nothing. Wanted to run, but decided to wait until Sunday, so that entry will just have to come later. Spoiler: it was an awesome 6 miles!

So this coming week should be a lot better, as things with my client have settled down and I'm all recovered. Bring on the training fun! Oh and this week's weather is going to be awesome!!! Highs in the low 80s!! I hope the humidity stays low too.

No comments:

Post a Comment