Sunday Casey and I ran 8 miles, the same route as last week. Only this time I think it went a little better. We shaved some time off of the pace and I think I felt better overall. I still couldn't breathe on the hills. But Casey kept me pushing.
We were on a 10:30 overall pace until the hills on the way back. I slowly watched that goal slip away. It made me feel pretty crummy, but in the end, I still was happy that I didn't do any worse than the previous week.
Our splits were as follows:
1 - 10:09
2 - 10:44
3 - 10:10
4 - 10:18
5 - 11:07
6 - 10:55
7 - 10:53
8 - 11:16
My allergies are a mess. I'm so tired of it. I've been taking Allegra for almost 3 solid weeks now? at least 2 solid weeks, and nothing has changed. I was optimistic it would. This morning I was so worn out from them, I felt like I was sick. That typically only happens when it's the height of ragweed season. I guess I'll ask the allergist for something more. I am most bothered by the fact that I think it's effecting my breathing and running ability. My throat felt so tight when I was running on the hilly parts Sunday. That just can't be normal.
This weekend we're supposed to run 10. It's sooooo great being this consistent!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment