Well, I think things are starting to settle down now. It's been a busy and fun fall. I'm not complaining. But I'm also looking forward to not going anywhere for some weekends.
Work has ramped up again, which is good. I really struggle with finding the time to take off. It seems I can only take off when my clients take off. I don't have a back up yet, but that would be a good thing to have. I want to make a network of other people I can manage and give work to. That would be a good next step for the business.
And speaking of business next steps, I finally have a web page! It's just a placeholder right now. I had to get something up because I put my web address in the back of the March of Dimes program I did. So at the very least, people can find my contact info. Other than that, it is a terrible site. But I had an hour and half to pull it together :)
And now, running. After the weekend up in South Have for the LeMons race, I was pretty wiped out. I did some running. Then I hurt my back last weekend. I didn't do anything except go on a motorcycle ride and put on deoderant. Putting on deoderant sent my back into spasms. I am not sure what exactly happens, but this is the third or fourth time I've had this problem. Maybe I need to figure out some stretches. And weight training would probably help too.
This morning I cautiously went out for 2.5, with full preparedness to stop if needed. My back is tolerable and I don't think I did any damage. I got a massage yesterday, which may have helped? But mostly, I'm bruised and swollen from it. I need to find and emergency massage person who can work this weird deep tissue issue I have. I have a deep tissue issue. That sounds funny.
So, I think it's time to set some November goals. Looking forward to more consistency, maybe some new shoes, and hopefully the weather staying temperate for another month or so!
No comments:
Post a Comment