I had a 5 mile loop mapped... Cooper to Zig Zag to Kenwood to Cooper and a big more on Montgomery. But soon after starting to run, my lower right leg hurt incredibly. It was mostly on the outside, a burning pain. It was annoying but I kept running for a little over a mile, until I started limping. That's no good so I stopped. I tried to stretch but that hurt even worse, like I was going to rip something. So I turned around and started hobbling back to the office.
After a little bit I tried to run again, hoping it would just loosen up. It still hurt, but was manageable. So I went down random roads just running slowly, trying to get some miles in. Sometimes it hurt worse than other times. Hills or any uneven terrain was really bad.
I finally called it and mapped what I had done. Instead of 5 it was about 3.5, so at least I still got some miles in. My only guess to why it was so awful was the trails in Symmes Township. While not feeling sore after that, maybe my muscles needed some rubbing and stretching.
Today I'm going to ride my bike to work. I just installed the light on the seat post. Here's hoping traffic is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment