I keep learning about this game, and it's very fun. Tonight we played a game 3 guys down and did rather well considering. For me, everything is starting to make more sense about where to be and the general flow of the game. I'm still not understanding the forcing to sides though. Every time Lee explains it, and even has a white board for illustration, I just don't get it. I feel like I need to study it myself or something.
I didn't make any good plays or anything. Definitely made some mistakes, but we all did. I think I'll get cleats for the next game. My feet were sliding like crazy in my shoes.
In general, I was happy with how well I was able to keep trying while I was out there. Having 5 girls to rotate 2 positions seems like a perfect amount. Next week I have to find some cooler shorts though. My running shorts were sticking to me and felt tight and not breathable.
No comments:
Post a Comment