Monday I took the day off from exercise. It wasn't a great food day though. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and got a veggie egg white flatbread and coffee in which they must have dumped about 5 packets of sugar. Lunch was a Pot Belly's Italian sandwich. I only ate half of it...but I had a yogurt smoothie from them too. Monday night Greg and I discussed a work situation he was having until 8 and then ate crappy Pizza Pizza from the end of the street. Prior to the pizza, I was so hungry and munched on a lot of stuff - olives, cheese, a couple crackers. I have a very hard time not eating when I get home. I'm always so hungry and just want dinner now.
Tuesday morning I went to work before spinning, and ate two hard boiled eggs. I wasn't sure how that would work, figuring I might taste them in class, but I didn't :) Spinning was great. They've added 2 classes - one at 8:30 on Tuesdays and one at 10:15 on Thursdays. I didn't know about the new add and walked into the studio while the class was going on. Ooops! That instructor was the same one that teaches the 9:15 on Thursday that I haven't been going to because I don't really care for her - music or style. However, rumor has it that the new 10:15 Thursday teacher is really great. Linda, our 9:30 Tuesday instructor, said she's heard the class is really tough...so she is going to make ours tougher too! :) Linda is clearly the advanced class teacher, now that I've taken a few from different instructors. She pushes us, challenges us, and reminds us why we're there. I think I'm going to try out Thursday's class - I'm very curious of what another "hard" instructor is like. While I was waiting to get in the class, I did some crunches and planks, and stretched on a mat. That all felt really great! My calves are really sore from Sunday's long run.
Tuesday's food was about the same as Monday. For breakfast I had the 2 hard boiled eggs. I got a voice mail while I was leaving the gym that upped the stress level and I drove to Starbucks, thinking I needed some coffee to make it through the morning. I don't need coffee to make it through the morning. This is my problem with food in general, one of them anyway. For lunch, Christen brought back Chik-fil-a: a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and half and half tea. I was starving by the time we ate, sometime around 1:30 or 2. For dinner, Greg and I met Roman at BW3's, a place filled with crappy food. I had the Honey BBQ chicken salad. I suppose there are worse things to eat there, but I'm pretty sure their salads aren't exactly healthy. I didn't sleep well, and woke up at 2:30 for about an hour, and was actually hungry, so I guess at least I didn't eat too much.
Today I'm hoping to get a run in, since I'm going to spin again Thursday, work allowing. So far the week is going well for what I had planned. At least my conscious intake is a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment