Oh work, always getting in the way. Tuesday's spin class was not attended thanks to some last minute LC work. It made me mad, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to check out Thursday's new class. But I've just had to accept a meeting at 9:30 tomorrow so that isn't going to happen either. Grr - I'll get there next week!! Maybe there is an after work one Thursday...but I'm thinking it's really late. We'll see.
Anyway, I was going to go to the gym after work instead to do something low-impact. But the neighbor texted when I was about to leave, asking if I wanted to walk. So I did that instead, taking Dexter along. We went about 3 miles in some drizzle. Dexter did great and never got tired even though our walking pace was fast. He had more in him than I thought. This morning he got in bed and snuggled by my face, resting his chin on my arm.
The plan today is to run at lunch if it's not raining. Christen asked me out of the blue yesterday if I wanted to start running together again. Ummm YES! She had recently started running after work, but now it's getting darker quicker and she doesn't like to do that. She suggested we try for Mondays Wednesdays Fridays at lunch time, with the hope of at least making two of those times for sure. Woohoo!!! I'll be stoked if we keep that up. There goes my morning time slot idea, but I'll take running with someone over running by myself at any time slot!
My knees have hurt after the 10 miles ran Sunday. Walking last night kind of hurt them again, which surprised me. I am due some good stretches today.
No comments:
Post a Comment