Tuesday I spinned for the second time this year, and second time at the Community Center. It was a different instructor, Karen maybe? She was...well...amazing looking. Good god I want this woman's body. She had such sexy legs, I couldn't stop looking at her! But at least it was ok, because she's the instructor. My gawking was hidden ;) teehee.
Anyway, it was a class of interval hills. We did 4 sets. The sets had adds while seated, the add in 2, the add in 3. Occasionally jumps and surges were thrown in as well. Each set got longer in each position. The last set was pretty rough, but I think I paced myself well.
Tuesday night I did yoga. It's been since before Christmas since we've been. I knew it would be a rough class, but I didn't expect my joints to hurt so much. Just my wrists and elbows and shoulders. But I couldn't hold some of the positions because of the weight on my wrists. I guess they are still recovering, which is fine. Other than that, it was a great class! She mixed up a lot of the flow stuff and we did some new things. I rarely look forward to yoga, but I'm always glad about it afterwords. Just one of those things. Switching things up definitely made it way more enjoyable.
This morning I ran 4 miles!! It was great. It was slow, 10:30 pace. But it was 10:30 pace the entire time (I didn't start out faster and slow down) and it felt easy for the first 3 miles I'd say. It was great. I felt really happy being out there.
I'm trying to decide if I want to spin again tomorrow of swim. Hmmmm.......
No comments:
Post a Comment