Monday, September 29, 2014

4 miles and the week ahead.

Thursday I ran 4 miles. Slow and steady, it felt easy and fine. Sometimes my breathing would pick up, but nothing was ever too laborious.

It was a good start to the "getting back to it" week I suppose. 9 miles total. I had some yard work and an impromptu garage sale in there on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was a car day, and I was beat from Saturday (garage sale, parents, evening fun) so I didn't get up to run prior. It's ok though.

This week is busy. And furnace installers are coming Tuesday and part of Wednesday to install the new furnace. Thursday we leave for Baltimore. I'm definitely taking running stuff. Maybe Erika would want to go out with me.

Back to work. So much to get done in these next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment