There will be wind and rain this week, but hopefully I can still sneak in some short miles.
Saturday I ran 1.5 miles...the first run since the marathon. It went fine. My pace ended up being 10:15. My legs felt tight and stiff, but I wasn't surprised. I didn't run Sunday. I hope to maybe run tonight before it's dark? Unless it's raining sideways. Not sure what kind of fringe rain we'll have from hurricane Sandy. I know gusts are up to 45 mph.
The rest of the week I want to alternate running with strength. Maybe it will look something like this:
Monday: 2 miles
Tuesday: strength and yoga
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: strength/abs and spinning
Friday: 8-9 miles
Saturday: 2 miles
Sunday: rest or run in Cleveland...we'll see...
Yep 8-9 miles for Friday. If I'd like to do the redemption run, aka Mason Half, I need to do something long. Maybe 6 would even be enough. I'll see how I feel/how it goes. It is going to be hard because we have to leave for Cleveland early Saturday morning, so there won't be time to really run then.
No comments:
Post a Comment