Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Watchless Wednesday

I decided to run sans watch this morning. Just wanted it to be by feel. But dammit if I don't get disappointed as I'm running because I'm sure that I'm running faster than I have been...and if only I could know how fast...

So maybe every Wednesday I just don't wear the damn GPS. In fact, maybe I only wear the GPS for a speedy midweek run and for a weekend long run, when I need to stay on pace. Maybe less watch and more effort is better. I know I'm a broken record about watches and pace.

I am also wondering if running every other day is better for my body. I felt great today! And I hadn't ran since Sunday. I did yoga last night but wasn't sore from it (finally). I'm adopting that schedule for a while and we'll see how it goes.

Another boring running post logged.

No comments:

Post a Comment