Monday I ran 3 miles. It was an excellent run, the first after Thanksgiving laziness. I didn't take my watch, which always seems to result in an "excellent" run....hmmmm...
Wednesday I ran 4 miles, and felt pretty good. 10:20 pace average.
Thursday I rode my bike for an hour. I did speed, and pushed a hill at the end of the ride. I felt great, and felt great afterwords as well.
Friday I ran 3 miles with quarter mile repeats:
warmup: .5 mile.
4 x .25 mi hard with .25 easy recovery jog
.5 mile cool down at 10:20 pace.
Felt great!
Saturday I'm relaxin'. My running partner bailed for tomorrow's scheduled run, but I think I'll still run 5 or 6 slow and steady by myself.
I'm feeling pretty good. I'm feeling "normal," like I can't even tell I'm eating so different. So I'm either missing something, or I'm really beginning to adjust. Maybe I'll buy some keto strips to see what that's all about (morning fast urine test strips).
Sidenote: pooping has been different...not as often. Maybe I need more fiber!?
No comments:
Post a Comment