Yes it is pretty ridiculous to be on two broomball teams. I have an ongoing bruise tally of 3. My planet on my arm, one on my knee and one on my shin. But...it's just so damn fun...
Last night's game was intense. It was BHDP's Brooms Like Jagger (who everyone likes to pronounce Jager...with the two little dots over the a, as in Jagermeister) against the ...I don't know their name - green Hudeopohl shirt team? I say it was intense because they were intense. They yelled and cussed. Whine about penalties (sometimes even before they understood it wasn't called on them but us). They had some major 'roiding guys who looked like they might beat ME with their broomball stick if I screwed up their play.
Brooms Like Jagger on the other hand was laughing, getting high stick penalties left and right (ok just two - me and Laura...who've never had high stick penalties before), and just having an overall great time.
The final score was 2-2. I really wish we had beat those dumbasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment