Monday, January 19, 2015

Heart-Pig Training: Week 2

Week 2 of training is over, and 8 miles is in the bank successfully. Woohoo!

Planned: 16 miles
Sunday – 2 miles easy
Monday – bike / lift
Tuesday – 3 miles / broomball
Wednesday – bike / broomball
Thursday – 3 / lift
Friday – rest
Saturday – 8 miles

Actual: 11 miles + broomball madness
Sunday – broomball makeup game. This threw everything off due to soreness.
Monday – rest
Tuesday – biked 18 / broomball
Wednesday – broomball
Thursday – 3 miles
Friday – rest
Saturday – ran 8 miles outside! It was kinda rough (see previous post) for mental/Harley reasons, but I did it and feel good now. Success!


I need to figure out what Sundays are going to be. I just can't see getting out again on Sunday for 2 miles since I hate the winter weather so much. Plus, I think I need a day of doing nothing for the weekend. Maybe Friday because an easy day.

Good start! Also, Casey got his 8 in so a good start for both of us so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment