Monday, October 11, 2010

Fluid Ride #2

Tonight I hopped on the bike when I got home. I didn't want to, but first fired up the wii and found something to watch on Netflix. I ended up watching the first episode of 30 Days. It's a series where Morgan Spurlock (the guy that did Supersize Me) tries out humanity-type experiments for a month each. The first one was him and his fiancée living in Columbus, OH for a month on minimum wages.

The ride was enjoyable enough, and I'm really glad I finally did something on a Monday again. I didn't push too hard, but my heart rate was up during the 45 minutes. My legs are still a little sore from the 12 mile run Saturday.

After I was done, I remembered to feel the the fluid chamber this time and yes...it gets very very warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment