It was a beautiful cool fall morning, and we ran 3 miles at a 9:20 pace. It felt faster to me...but at the same time I didn't really have any problems until near the end. The run was shorter due to little Max and puppy logistics! He's sooooooooooo cute. I had a good time playing with him this morning. I want to take some pictures of him soon, while he's still so tiny, so we can all look back on him and laugh later. Like I do with this pic of baby Dexter.
My legs felt very fresh this morning. I guess that's what I expect after not running yesterday. We didn't do track because the Powells are still in Austin. I was going to run with Christen at work, but we were both slammed all day, so it never happened. At least I got on the bike Monday.
And now, since it appears my weight is public knowledge, I might as well start tracking it here and make good use of accountability. I don't like to focus on the numbers, but in reality I realize that it is the easiest way to know progress. I was enjoying having to buy new clothes and feel things fit differently as the numbers were decreasing. I was able to focus more on that. But now I've plateaued so I need to boost the progress again, because I need to lose more weight. And while eventually I might go down another size, a more immediate confirmation of progress would be shown in the numbers.
So official weigh-in this morning was 131. It's the Wednesday weigh-in. I'll try to only weigh myself once a week. Try.
I think that with more biking on the trainer now, my calorie burn throughout the week will be increased so that is good. This winter I am going to work on toning up. I'm mushy!
Yay- exciting, though probably slow, tracking begins!

No comments:
Post a Comment