Cold, rainy weather does not improve my running or otherwise daily mood. Today's weather was a little wake-up call to the facts that: Yes, I live in Cincinnati. And yes it's November. And this is what it does in Cincinnati in the cold months, starting in November. Bleh.
I think this is going to be my first winter in a long time without gym access. That means on days like this where I wouldn't step my wimpy foot outside except to run to my car, I will probably find myself biking on the trainer when I had planned to run. (I love running in the rain, but not when it's below Warm degrees.) Biking is my only indoor cardio option since I no longer have access to the sea of cardio equipment at The Gym. OK, Mason's Community Center didn't have a sea of equipment, more like a puddle. But I will miss the elliptical machine and the Tool station on Pandora as a different, very awesome workout option. I plan to translate those great workouts into my also cardio-benefiting Home School Spinning.
Just some ramblings about cold weather and rain and how much of a fan I am of it (not much). I need to figure out a fun way to power through the drab months, since I can't seem to move away for a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment