Monday, November 29, 2010

Week After Stuff-fest

I feel so fat. I know I've over-eaten these past few days. Best remedy for that? Running. (Oh yeah, and to stop over-eating.)

Running is a remedy for a lot of things for me, I've found. I have a lot on my mind right now, most of it weighing pretty heavily. I am really thankful that I can run right now and have that. Last night I tossed and turned in bed for around 4 hours. I can't help but think that it would have been awesome to get up and go for a run. Cold weather and time of night aside, it would have been good for me, and I bet I would have come back able to sleep. A few times in college or soon thereafter when I was driving very late at night, I saw people running. I remember thinking how odd it was...they must work a different shift and have to train at this hour. That is probably the likely reason, but I suppose it could have also been they were unable to sleep and had the balls to get up and go for a run at a most unconventional time.

Sunday I only ran 2 miles. I felt like crap. Tonight I won't have time for a proper spin, but now I'm going to do a quick lift session. I'm still sore from house stuff...good jump start I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment