Since I didn't leave work until after 6:30 last night, I didn't want to hop on the trainer when I got home, soon followed by Greg. It was time for dinner. Work is awful right now. So busy, so many demands, and all of it with near impossible-to-make deadlines. My head is spinning trying to keep it all together. Unfortunately my workouts always suffer when things get like this, and they were already suffering when work was slower. I'm not proud of that nor do I really see it as 100% of an excuse. I feel like other people make things work anyway. My problem is I am still lacking a lot in the motivation department and have lost momentum. Perhaps if I regain that, a day like yesterday wouldn't be followed by a night like last night.
Today I decided to not worry about it too much and brought my running stuff to work. As I see it, yesterday was my day off. That's fine. But that means I have to do something today. However, more deadlines, last minute art changes, unexpected French translation needs and bitchy printers (I don't blame them) left me working too late through lunch for the hungry belly. So, it's after work for try #2. I'm just going to do it and not think about it.
On the weight front (I just saw that label and thought about it), I haven't lost anything. I'm not one bit surprised, and I suppose even happy to have not gained anything given my inconsistencies the past few weeks.
Onward I stumble...
No comments:
Post a Comment