I managed a couple runs last week, but would like to make next week my official training start. I feel like I've began this training over and over. But really. No really... This week is it!!
I'm thinking the two days I'm in Mason I should head to the community center to swim. Tuesdays and Thursdays- nice and spread out. Then for the other days...hmmmmmm This fitting three sports in and trying to balance them correctly is really hard! Here's what I'm initially thinking:
Su- off or bike
M- run
T- swim
W- bike
Th- run
F- swim
Sa- run long
But I don't know if that's correct. I might need to double up some days. And I really want to get back to spinning again now my schedule's not so crazy. I think the long run is important because it gives me the best endurance training. Should Wednesday have biking and running so Sunday can really be off? Hmmmm...
I'll figure it out. I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment