Swim day! I thought about doing 200 repeats, but after a shaky warm-up that had me super breathless even though it was easy, I realized my body was a bit tired and I'd be fine just doing 100s.
Warm-up:
50 yards side-stroke, 50 yards freestyle.
Main Sets:
5 x 100 yards with 45 sec rests in between.
2 x 200 yards with longer rests in between.
2 x 50 fast with rests in between.
total: 1000 yards
It was a pretty sloppy swim overall. I felt tense. And now, I am absolutely exhausted. My eyes are baggy, I could fall asleep if I put my head down, and I'm moving slowly. I feel like a kid that played really really hard. :)
I'm hoping I can cram everything in this week. It's rough with work being super busy while trying to get ready for our next LeMons race. A lot to do. I'm hoping I can swim Friday morning at 6ish or 6:30 before we leave for Joliet.
No comments:
Post a Comment