Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yoga and Spinning and Pretty Consistent

Tuesday night yoga went better than I thought it would. I set my mind to breathing the entire class. I'm sure this benefits me to focus on this, since my biggest issues with things come down to being out of breath. Maybe I should break out the clarinet too...

This morning I got up at 5 a.m. and did my second spinning class at that hour with Kathy. It went well - it was kind of a hard class. We did half the class at a fast flat and the other half of the class on a hill. Then there were variations of standing runs, jumps, and sprints. The music was interesting. There were some wordless songs that were really driving. There was a Skrillex song that was pretty awesome. I don't know what it was though.

Tonight is Ultimate. I hope I do as well as I did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment