Sunday, June 23, 2013

Friday Swim

At the Ultimate game on Wednesday, I had a collision with my own teammate, whose name is Jeff. Someone yelled for him, I thought they said "steph" and we both went for the Frisbee. My shoulder got slammed by him. Turns out it was still sore when I swam, which made turning and breathing difficult. It wasn't a very good session, but here's what I did:

1. Warm-up side-stroke and 50 yards freestyle
2. 4 x 100 yards with a minute/minute and half rests in between
3. 8 x 50 yards with a minute rest in between (because the 100s were sucking)
4. 1 x 50 fast.

Still got in about 900 yards at least.

Funny thing: I was the only person in the pool! So I got to be the show for the lifeguard. That was pretty annoying and intimidating, since I don't feel I swim well.

No comments:

Post a Comment