I am not sure if it's just the two solid weeks I've had of training catching up to me or what, but my runs have sucked. This day's was pretty terrible. I felt so sluggish, tired and heavy. I had to stop and walk once. I just went 3, but it felt like the last 3 of 15. On a brighter note, I saw some guy dressed in the same 55 mph yellow shirt and black shorts I had on (cymbal crash). He was running toward me. I shouted "nice outfit!" with a smile. I got a low "good morning" back. Hmmm. I thought it was funny we were dressed the same...
Today I did yard work all day. We built a small surface with pavers for the trash cans on the side of the house. Lots of rock base, 37 lb pavers, tamping tamping tamping, shoveling dirt and moving it to some holes in the front, etc. It was a pretty solid day of work that I'm going to count as "off" or "strength" :)
Since I didn't bike today and I guess I kind of switched my day off to today rather than Monday, tomorrow morning I'm going to ride my bike. But I'm going to do it all on the back porch to save time. Hopefully I don't get too bored. I'm thinking some tunes will help. I'm going to set up my trainer and pump up my bike tires tonight so I can just plop it all on in the morning and ride for an hour or so. Not sure I'll last an hour. Hmmm we'll see what kind of tunes I can come up with to make it possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment