Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ultimate Run and Run

I'm not sure how far I run during and Ultimate game. But our game Wednesday night was an hour and half, and we had all four girls there. So if we can assume we subbed pretty evenly, then I ran around for about 45 minutes. There is a lot of standing and stuff, so maybe 3 or 3.5 miles? I wonder if I could wear my Garmin and get an idea. It would really be interesting to know.

The game didn't wear me out as much as last week. I had a couple of plays and a couple of goofs. Oh well. The team we played were kind of not fun to play against.

Thursday evening I went for a run. Greg wanted to run after work, so I waited to go then as well. We didn't run together because he can't run as slow as me. :(  My run was pretty terrible. Slow, sluggish, etc. I think the days and days of workouts were catching up to me. It left me feeling pretty down about my body and running ability in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment