My plan to go to a spinning class at the comfortable time of 8:15 Thursday morning was changed by my lack of motivation to suddenly move on the large pile of work that accumulated Wednesday night via my inbox. That was a long sentence. Anyway, there are a few clients of mine who do some emailing at night... and want to "touch base" in the morning. I got up early to start the work, but it was slow going. I never got to a point where I could leave everything, and I was waiting on phone calls. So I didn't go, and that made me pretty grumpy. The rest of the day my ass was glued to the chair, working from home. Boooo.
Today is another day and I'm super glad it's Friday. With a scheduled run of 8 miles tomorrow, I don't really want to run today. But, I might be able to get myself out on the bike for a little bit this afternoon. I really feel like I need some kind of physical release. We will see. I'm looking forward to running 8 tomorrow. It's a good distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment