FINALLY! Cooler weather!!!!
4 miles with Casey this morning was OK. I felt like we were moving along at a faster pace than we were. According to my watch, we were holding a 10 minute pace for most of the time. Then our last .2 push brought the average down to 9:52. I'm fine with that, but I was working. The best part was the cooler weather and no humidity. It was so nice to be able to breathe again. I still got winded on the slight hills, but I wasn't wheezing so that was great.
My legs feel good. Hopefully Casey's knee feels better after today with Advil and ice. And then we'll see what the weekend has in store for us. I think I'm going to start doing leg lifts, as a precaution for keeping my knees and hips aligned and happy. Simple little exercise that really seemed to help when I was in PT.
No comments:
Post a Comment