I'm tackling this week. I really am trying. Today is the winter solstice...which means tomorrow and each day going forward will have longer daylight! Woohoo!
Last night I spinned (spin span spun) while watching Morgan Spurlock spend 30 Days in jail. It was a pretty interesting yet depressing show. I have another season of 30 Days cued up, but I'm not sure there are anymore after that available. Or if the show even went on. It does make me wonder what he's doing these days...he has a lot of cool methods for bringing things to light. I also wonder if he married his whiny fiancée. I'm mean. But really, she annoys the crap out of me.
I was doing 2 minutes light spinning alternated with 2 minutes a few gears harder. It definitely got my heart rate up and made me sweat. After doing that for about 15 minutes, I just kept it a medium hard steady pace the remainder of the time.
Today is going to be rough to get in a workout. I'm having lunch with someone, plus it's supposed to rain, plus I forgot my bag o' running stuff at home :( Thought I might be able to squeeze something in this afternoon. I have a happy hour to go to for a printer after work. But after that, I could hop on the bike again...thought I have to finish a few drawings... eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment