Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend in the Kitchen = Crosstraining?

The weekend wasn't exactly a lethargic, sit-on-my-ass type of weekend, but I didn't get in my planned workouts either. The remodeling project took over pretty hard. Saturday morning I did manage to get in a run. I wanted to do a long run, but once I started out at about 8 o'clock, I started worrying about how much time I was taking before my parents and other helpers were going to arrive. So I just did 3. The first 2.5 was at 10:07 pace, then I picked it up for the last half mile making my overall pace 9:53. So I am not sure what pace I was running that last half because I don't do math.

I am very much enjoying the kitchen remodeling project. I am super thankful for everyone who is helping, making it happen. I wish I knew how to do more/had more skills. I'm trying to do what I can, and without my dad around to point out what I am doing horribly wrong, felt better about myself on Sunday.

Today it is a whopping 18ยบ.  F that. I'm not running in it. I'm scheduled to spin anyway. I was really tired this morning, so that means I have to spin this evening. Must must must, that's all I can do now is make myself do it. There's no motivation, it's just a matter of doing it because I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment