Spinning to music today. It took all my strength to get out there. And by "out there," I guess I'm speaking of the cold garage. Which really is nice, because I don't even need the fan now. I'm in such an exercising funk. It was bright and sunny and there's snow on the ground. I really wanted to go for a run... until I went outside and felt the wind in my face. I am really really hating this and have lost motivation. If I could just get on the bike every day...if only for a half hour. That would be better than nothing, right? Ug, I feel so horrible about it all. It's completely effecting my mood. Which you would think would be enough motivation to get my ass out there. Stupid vicious circle thing. [Slaps face]
Anyway, enough whining. I had a good workout, though it was short. A little over 30 minutes.
The Story - warm up
Uprising - Heavy resistance
Stronger - Recovery with some light speed
Viva la Vida - Steady
Time is Running Out - Hill build. Killed me.
DOA - Recovery steady (this is the song that is my hill benchmark, but I forgot about that prior)
All My Life - Speed
So that's it. Next time (tomorrow morning? yes?) I am going to start with All My Life and then move on down the list. Maybe that will be a way to motivate me. Looking at my future songs I am pretty excited...hmmm...maybe I just need to hear some music initially and that will help get me out there.
Tomorrow my dad is having a heart cath procedure done. When he was having all the weird chest pains (and headaches I just recently learned) before thanksgiving, they found something abnormal on his chest x-ray. So my parents have to go in at like 6 a.m. for that fun. If they find something, they will put a stent in. If not, I guess they'll just release him. It's kind of weird and exploratory. I guess when he has as much going on with his heart as he does, his cardiologist doesn't take chances.
No comments:
Post a Comment