Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Core

This morning I got up kind of early and did some core stuff while paying a lot of attention to some curious dogs. Or maybe it was that I got up to play with the dogs on the floor while also throwing in a couple of core exercises. That was probably their perspective :)  Harley especially loves it when I get down on the floor to stretch. In my face. Wet beard. Pet me pet me pet me...here I'll roll over so you have easy access to my belly!

I stretched a bit...that felt good. Then I did the ball pass from holding it between my legs to over top of my head. It's a core exercise. I did some wall pushups. And some leg lifts and extensions I did in PT. And some more stretching. And then side reach thingies...man I need some names for this stuff. Here's a maybe somewhat cohesive list:

Stretched
Exercise ball overhead leg pass 2x (That's what I'll call it. For now.)
Straight leg lifts while on my back
Leg extentions while on my back for 10 seconds (still a bit sore from the race)
60 wall pushups
Side reaches while standing
A lot more stretching

I think that's it...feel like there was something else leg-wise, but oh well.

I didn't make it to track tonight, thanks to work. I did make it to BW3's for a short break and dinner...and now I'm back at work. It's going to be a long week.

File should be saved by now...back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment