For whatever reason, my left knee has decided to stage a huge protest. After yesterday afternoon's run, I noticed it was tight and hurt. Then when I got down on the foam roller, I could barely do my right side because I couldn't use my left leg to help propel me. I still chalked it up to just being oddly sore. All night it hurt and woke me up. And this morning it was no better. I can't put weight on it to get up or sit down, and it hurts to bend it.
I guess I'll see what happens. I wouldn't be able to run on it right now, but maybe by Sunday it will be better. I'm really really hoping. I feel sucky right now.
what is going on? i can't tell you how many friends are in our boat this week. hope your knee gets better!
ReplyDeleteI know!! :( Not sure what is going on. I hope your appointments are going well and things are getting better for you!! I'm not sure what is in store for me Sunday...
ReplyDelete