Tuesday was supposed to be track night. But Roman and Greg were both too tied up with work stuff, and Erin has hurt her back. Since it was just going to be me, I decided I'd just run in the hood, doing some repeats on the street. Something different.
I warmed up a mile, running to the end of Townsley and back. Then I started at the mailbox and ran the other way down Everett (to where it dead ends) and walked back. I did that 4 times. On the fourth time, I jogged back, then kept going toward the end of Townsley again, picking up the pace, to get another mile in. So it was about 3 miles total.
I think it was beneficial. I'm not sore today, so maybe I could have done a few more. I haven't done any "speed work" yet this year, so I just started with 4 repeats. I'm happy with how strong I felt.
No comments:
Post a Comment