Sunday, January 9, 2011

HMTD4: Does Broomball Count?

Friday was a crazy day for my schedule. I didn't get to run as I had hoped. But Saturday morning was our first broomball game...so that counts for something, right?

Well it must count for something because I am ridiculously sore. With only 4 girls, I played nearly the entire time. But our games are only like two 10 or 12 minute halves. I guess it was 20 minutes of sprinting off and on, but damn. I feel like I fell out of the back of a truck.

Starting with the most sore to least sore: legs, butt (especially the right glute which I find interesting - I didn't know my butt cheeks worked so independently of one another), left shoulder, back, forearms, abs, elbows (from falling), palms of my hands, neck, ankles.

Pathetic!!

It was 5ยบ when I got up today. I will see about getting on the bike and riding easy while watching something tonight. Hopefully that will help with the hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment