Today I am sore from walking. Interesting. My lower back muscles hurt and my shins hurt. I suppose it's good and bad. Mostly it makes me worried I have lost more fitness than I hoped. I feel like a big sack of sand.
Tonight I'm skipping the spin cycle class at the Trek store. I'm bummed, but there will hopefully be another class next week and I'm sure it will do me good to rest. My rib definitely hurts more this Monday than it did last Monday. And I do not wish to repeat whatever happened Wednesday. I'm not saying it was because of Monday, but a coworker today thought I did too much too soon. She said I should rest for two weeks, but I know I won't do that. I think it's just that I need to do less. The run/walk thing was fine I think. Maybe later this week I'll get on my bike and ride easy. I'm very very happy that the pain is back to an Advil management this evening. I woke up pretty uncomfortable and took a Darvocet...I think it's sleeping, there really is no comfortable position in the bed. Tomorrow morning I am going to get up at 6 and walk/run in the neighborhoods. If there is still snow on the ground, there is plenty of light out there. I am still planning to run the Heart Mini. I can do it, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment