Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spinning after quite a break

This morning I went spinning for the first time in .... hmmm.... it's probably been over a month! It was great to be back there. I got a bike next to this girl who I see regularly in class and really enjoy talking to. She is so nice and also really good! When I'm next to her, or can see her, I really push in the class. We talked a little afterwords and she suggested I go to a great class on Mondays at 9:40 called Triple Fit. The description is: "A true interval class. Intervals consist of 4 minutes of cardio, 3 minutes of legs, 2 minutes of upper body." She said it's awesome, so I'm going to check it out.


45 minute Spinning Class
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Instructor: Linda
Breakfast: a biscuit and applesauce

Previous Night:
- Stretched for about a half hour while I watched Top Gear. Rolled on the Evil Foam Roller.

Pre-Spin:
- Walked for 10 minutes on a treadmill.
- Lower legs tightened up pretty good. Pain scale: 2 out of 10.
- Spinned on a bike for about 10 - 15 minutes before class started

Spin:
- No pain, but could feel my muscles. Not sure that's abnormal. No lower leg pain.
- Pushed cardio and at times my muscles.

Post-Spin:
- Typical class cooldown stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment