I got my butt to work early to get a bunch of LC stuff done so I could go to spinning. The class was a good one, full of hills and jumps (and unfortunately not the greatest playlist). The sprints at the end were really rough. Probably one of the most tired sessions I've had in class. Linda is good about pushing, which I like. However, today she kept spouting off things about burning calories for all the food we were about to eat for Thanksgiving. She did this multiple times throughout the class, randomly saying "mashed potatoes....dressing.....pumpkin pie." It was kind of weird and kind of not cool. I know what she meant, but it just hit me funny. Anyway, class details.
45 minute Spinning Class
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Instructor: Linda
Breakfast: nothing...not a good idea
Previous Night:
- Ate way too much. Felt like crap.
Pre-Spin:
- Stretched on a mat for about 10 minutes. Still tight from IKEA :)
- Spinned on a bike for about 10 - 15 minutes before class started.
Spin:
- No lower leg pain.
- Pushed cardio pretty good a few times. Muscles were fatigued.
Post-Spin:
- Typical class cooldown stretching.
No comments:
Post a Comment