We made it 5 and that was fine :) It was warm, but not humid. There was a breeze from time to time which really helped.
Overall I didn't feel too great. Our pace wasn't good like it was the other weekend we ran on the trail. I had to stop a few times. I don't really get why I'm struggling so much to bounce back to normal running. One day I feel like I'm definitely getting back to normal and then I'll have a shitty run and feel like I haven't made any progress at all. But there is still a lot of time and Ultimate has started so maybe that will benefit my legs some by adding some power. I think something else I really need to do is add strength.
On the flip side, I did yard work before our run (just about an hour) and then the rest of the afternoon after our run. So, that's a good sign. We only went 5, but still. I'm happy to not have felt the need to nap the afternoon away like I have in the past randomly.
No comments:
Post a Comment